PROGRAMME COORDINATOR - DIGITAL required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE
The Programme Coordinator - Digital is required to successfully coordinate all of the commercial, operational and customer support changes delivered by our Digital Team.
Other responsibilities of the Programme Coordinator - Digital include:
- Responsibility for programme assurance of all digital change across web, mobile and apps. The role will involve the coordination of change between a number of agile scrum teams, the interfacing between these teams and the wider business and the execution of fast-paced operational e-commerce change.
- Ability to work in an agile and waterfall environment and understand how the two delivery mechanisms can work and complement each other.
- Stakeholder management. Act as the single point of contact for RAG status for digital change. This role effectively delivers digital change via Core Releases, Independent Delivery Capability (IDCs), Small and large works. Day to day liaison for release management and staging plans, building relationships with Business PMs, Technical PMs and Release Managers. Working with the Digital Release manager to coordinate all online activities in Release Management. Attend weekly SOS and Release Meetings.
- Run Triage to the principles and SLAs as defined by the Lead Digital Programme Manager, maintain briefs, minutes, attendees and actions and hold attendees and micro-teams to account.
- Maintaining the Online Roadmap and updating project and rag status on a weekly basis.
- Weekly liaison with Multichannel team to ensure top 10 projects and roadmaps are aligned. Escalate to the Lead Digital Programme Manager when required. SPOC for the PIR Manager in the Multichannel operating model.
- The Programme Coordinator - Digital will organise and facilitate the quarterly planning sessions, including booking facilities, stationery, organise the agenda and facilitate the smooth running on the day.
- Take an active part in the induction of new starters in Online, be an advocate of the graduation process and embrace the digital culture.
The successful Programme Coordinator - Digital, will have
- Previous project management or assurance experience in a digital environment - principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- An understanding of different delivery mechanisms such as agile and waterfall.
- Demonstrable proven record delivering either commercial or service initiatives for web and/or mobile
- Someone who embodies the Digital Culture
- Excellent Project or suitable project management software understanding
To apply for the Programme Coordinator - Digital, please send your cv to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.