I have a couple of fantastic opportunities open for Programme Coordinators with experience in working in complex change or larger transformation programmes, to come on on-board and work for a vibrant and reputable telecommunications company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This will be an initial 5 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Strong Programme coordinator experience supporting complex projects/programmes
- Some experience delivering/managing projects
- May have supported HR projects/programmes OR new tech introduction
- Have previously worked within complex change / transformation programmes
- Will have previously led daily stand-ups, ensuring programme planners get what they need from the sessions - so need to be a confident character
- Support the Programme Manager ensuring that programme teams are accurately meeting milestones, reporting, process and governance for their projects and programmes
- Ensure that changes to project plans are reflected in the right documents and communicated to the correct teams
- Ensure that reporting, dashboards and communication at a programme level are accurate and timely
- Support the T&O People Transformation Programme Manager in managing programme-level risks and issues by ensuring all risks and issues are up-to-date
- Support the development and introduction of tools, processes and governance across the portfolio that will help to improve the delivery of programmes and projects, and act as a champion within the team for any major changes
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.