Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Administrator to join a leading telcoms company based in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The role of the Programme Administrator is to work with the the Programme Team supporting Room bookings, Managing the offline rooms, diary management, Programme Comms and supporting the Director of IT Transformations PA.
Candidates for this role will be excellent communicators, very organized, and adept at dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Diary management for Programme Director
- Diary management for Chief Architect
- Control of the 4 programme rooms we have offline
- Arranging speakers corner, the agenda, building the packs for presenting, setting it up and managing the calendar invite
- Programme Comm's
- Reasonable room booking requests for the Programme managers
- Supporting the Director of IT Transformations PA
- Supporting the Programme Coordinators
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- You will be an experienced Project/Programme administrator, PMO support or Project support person within a fast-paced medium to large company.
- Displays excellent relationship, influencing and all round communication skills.
- Strong communication skill
- knowledge of SharePoint,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Slack
- knowledge of Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Collaborates well
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, needing very little management or direction
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative
- Analytic ability
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.