|Job Title:||Product Manager (White Label, MVNO, Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Start Date:||May 2019|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Product Manager (White Label, MVNO)
A leading Telecoms operator, who work in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team, to work on some exciting White Label / MVNO based projects.
The main scope of the role is to grow the capability of the platform as well as the number of brands hosted on it, in order to deliver strategic goals of delivering a multi brand strategy and growth in wholesale.
- The effective launch and lifecycle management of the white label wholesale platform.
- Managing agile development demand, vendor relationships, resources and the commercial price negotiations to maximise our go to market opportunities.
- Manage the commercial relationship with our strategic White Label platform partner.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and achieve the strategic goals
- Previous Product Management experience gained within a Telecoms or Tech environment
- Any previous Wholesale experience would be an advantage
- Must have excellent collaboration with stakeholders, anticipating their ongoing development needs, as well as understanding the market and avenues for new innovation.
- Strong negotiation, vendor management, planning, delivery and ongoing operational management skills ensuring inter-dependencies, milestones and activities are understood, managed and issues resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.