|Job Title:||Product Manager - Payment Services|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Product Manager - Payment Services
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Product Manager who has experience within payment services to join their busy team in Dublin.
You full end to end responsibility for their existing and future portfolio of Payment Services.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Deliver the P&L target for the financial year across multiple product lines, manage the forecast and budgetary process in line with company targets.
- Effective management reporting of key performance indicators to convey overall portfolio performance to the business and deliver results in line with agreed performance targets.
- Implement solution orientated activities to maintain / exceed budget across the portfolio.
- Drive continuous operational excellence, a best in class portfolio underpinned by strong governance based on processes and procedures.
- Effectively manage all our existing & future partnerships, building sustainable and lasting relationships
- Be a champion for your portfolio
- Ensure success is measurable and monitored with effective management updates communicated across all levels of the organisation.
You must have a background within a large organisation working with payment services. You must also already be eligible to live/work in Ireland.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.