Product Manager (IoT & Enterprise)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internet of Things (IoT) Product Manager to join a forward-thinking, multinational technology & innovation company based in SW London. This is a permanent position with regular international travel, offering a highly competitive salary plus bonus and car allowance.
My client is looking to bring on board a Product Manager from an IoT / Mobile Telecoms (network operator/vendor) background to promote and develop their IoT & Enterprise product portfolio. Working cross-functionally with sales teams and global teams, you will engage with IoT SME's and stakeholders, ensuring the products are market leading, disruptive and competitive!
As Product Manager for IoT & Enterprise you will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice on IoT & Enterprise products to mobile operators
- Supporting sales teams to help increase revenue
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered
- Establish and maintain a single web presence for product information and promotions
- Owning the product marketing budget
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager within a Mobile Operator/Solution Provider for IoT and/or Enterprise products
- Detailed understanding of the IoT & Enterprise market and knows what is needed in order to be successful in this field
- Proven record of enhancing old and/or developing new products and channels to significantly increase revenue
- Being able to convert technical solutions into clear customer requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - be personable and engaging, excellent presenting skills!
- Experience in engaging with colleagues worldwide / virtual teams
- A good understanding of mobile networks and IoT Enterprise services
- Strong leadership skills
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity and have the skills and experience we are looking for, then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.