Product Manager - Gaming & Entertainment
This really is an exciting new opportunity (!) as Product Manager you will be leading the Gaming & Entertainment partnership, collaborating with partner teams around the globe and driving them to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions within gaming & entertainment.
This position requires a high impact Product Owner who has delivered significant success in the products or games managed, in alignment with emerging technology and hardware trends (5G, AR, Connected home, VR etc.)
You will be working for a leading global technology & innovation company with offices in SW London, your role will be office based and with up to 40% international travel.
My client requires an experienced leader capable of influencing and inspiring multiple partner teams, be able to turn strategy into reality and be able to identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase revenue and margins. Ideally you will have come from a Mobile Telecoms Operator and/or have understanding of the Mobile Telecoms market.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong Product Owner who has proven success delivering products or games within emerging technology
- Ability to inspire people at a senior level
- Understanding of the customer and how to exceed expectations
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions and working in a cross function team
- Proven experience of defining and delivering an outstanding, future-proof gaming and entertainment contents & services portfolio
- Experience working in global and virtual teams and engaging with SMEs spanning more than one country
If this sounds like something you have been doing then please get in touch! Either apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.