Product Management Consultant - Payment Services
A leading network operator are recruiting for a Product Management Consultant to join their head offices.
- The role is responsible for exploring, developing and executing parts of specific product groups and/or partnerships together with the Senor Consultant - Product Management to achieve the annual margin & NPS targets and our longer term growth targets
- This role is focussing on both traditional payment services, and new innovative payment services
- It's all geared towards helping to increase customer satisfaction and profitability
- The Consultant - Product Management role is charged with achieving the annual margin & NPS targets and the longer term growth targets
- Adopting a flexible open approach you will work closely with both external partners and internal teams to understand and deliver to ecommerce customer needs
Skills and Experience:
- Payment Services background
- Excellent understanding of payment services
- Ability to deliver new products against a roadmap
- The ability to learn and develop quickly and being adaptable is key for this role.
- Experience of working with external partners, and taking ownership
- Have previously worked with agile teams - development, test circles and possibly led on the implementation of new services and enablers
- Will need to come from mobile background
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SAP Security Consultant (SAP IDM / SAP GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate