Product Management Consultant - Offers & Rewards
A leading network operator are recruiting for a Product Management Consultant to join their head offices.
- This role is focussing on Loyalty, Offers & Rewards, and will focus on the delivery & operational side
- You will work with teams across the UK and Global counterparts to achieve annual margin and NPS targets by delivering against roadmap activities
- You'll be accountable for delivering key, prioritised parts of the future strategy and plan for the Offer & Rewards platform guided by customer, commercial and technical innovations
- The person will be able to influence without direct authority by working in close collaboration with the broader Offers & Rewards team and other teams across the business to ensure all outcomes are achieved
- The person will show how the capabilities in this exciting new platform will stand out in a crowded market through clear USPs that enable the business outcomes of providing an amazing customer experience, high levels of engagement and strong commercial performance
- The person will take ownership of the procurement for new services in collaboration with either group and/or UK procurement and will lead on the implementation of new services and enablers by employing the use of agile circle teams
Skills and Experience:
- The role will suit someone with an excellent product management background, with commercial savviness, and a level of technical capability to understand how offers & rewards through partnerships can be implemented/integrated with the platform
- Ability to deliver new products against a roadmap
- Experience of working with external partners, and taking ownership
- Commercially astute
- Have previously worked with agile teams - development, test circles and possibly led on the implementation of new services and enablers
- Worked within organisations offering loyalty (offers & rewards) services to their customers
- Have an appreciation for NPS, and driven to exceed targets
- Must be enthusiastic, and passionate about this/their area, and buy into product and future strategy
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.