Procurement Programme Manager (Commercial)
Our client is a joint venture delivering an outstanding customer experience to major telecoms companies in support of their business plans and goals.
The Commercial team is responsible for all aspects of procurement activity (in liaison with the shareholders for strategic procurement such as this).
- Accountable for the successful programme management of all aspects of the negotiation strategy and delivery.
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities are as follows:
- Provide all Project product deliverables as necessary eg Project Definition Document, time plans.
- Proactively and effectively manage the relationships with all stakeholders including MD, FD, Property Director and Shareholders
- Managing the day-to-day programme tasks
- Dynamically manages the resources availability and maximises outcomes.
- Managing inherent complexity and commercial challenge in an effective and structured way.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are taken to the journey and are happy. with the approach and outcomes.
- Managing the programme under the challenging timelines.
- Building effective relationships across the company, Shareholder and Supplier organisations to deliver objectives, enable open and honest exchanges and foster trust and respect.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.