An exciting new role has come up for a procurement manager with strong digital project experience within the telecoms sector.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the development and implementation of Group IT & Technology, Digital Products procurement strategies
- Manage procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement and contract management
- Support technology and digital stakeholders in their procurement requirements from identification of business need through to contract signature
- Lead commercial negotiations with relevant vendors to ensure best value at the required service levels
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group vendors
- Establish, rationalise and manage commercial relations with key/ preferred vendors
- Establish and maintain the contract renewal schedule and ensure timely review of contract renewals with stakeholders and vendors
- Manage external commercial benchmarking of significant areas of Group expenditure
- Update processes for reporting on general procurement and provide regular reports
- Liaise with OpCos for sharing and approval of contract terms and commitments
Experience and Expertise
- Very good experience of general telecoms procurement and Digital products and agreements
- End to end experience of digital projects ESSENTIAL.
- Multi-year experience running end-to-end Telco procurement processes
- Contract placement and management
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments
- Good financial analysis skills and budget understanding
- Business / Commercial degree
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.