Procurement Manager (Telecoms) - Contract - Dublin, Ireland.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Procurement Manager to join their team in Dublin, Ireland on a contract basis.
- Proactively deliver "cost savings" and "cost avoidance" to the business through the development and implementation of a 'living' category plan.
- Lead the supplier commercial relationship and performance to contracted deliverables.
- Reduce supply and commercial risks.
- Fully understand and be expert in the assigned spend category, its markets and their dynamics.
- Provide commercial leadership and market insight to the business areas in sourcing strategies and key negotiations.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal business partners.
- Improve working capital.
- Act as profession ambassador of the Procurement function to internal and external parties.
- Work with team to build the Procurement function to Best in Class within the European telecoms sector.
- Pragmatic and tenacious approach with an eye on the closing licenses.
- Develop, agree and implement an annual and multi-year procurement plan aligned with Business strategy.
- Provide leadership to procurement specialists as assigned, managing assigned Category spend.
- Exceed SLA's with customers, reviewing deliverables with key customers quarterly.
- Lead with business areas to develop category strategy for value enhancement and for category assigned.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Business/Technical Degree Min, IIPMM/CIPS/APICS.
- Solid, demonstrable procurement experience.
- Contract law experience.
- Previous telecoms experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.