Procurement Manager (Technology & Innovation Services)
South West London
Permanent - Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a leading global innovative company based in SW London. As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the procurement of strategic innovative technology services (eg IoT, data monetisation, e-wallet). We are looking for a forward thinking, dynamic 'deal maker', always thinking one step ahead of new trends and being able to secure contracts with new clients.
As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the full end to end procurement process, from development stages including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, contract drafting, contract negotiation and contract management. You will need to be skilled in your ability to identify business needs through new technology and innovative services.
- Production of the commercial elements of business cases
- Lead commercial negotiations, ensuring required service levels
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group vendors
- Maintain contract renewal schedule and ensure timely review of contract renewals with vendors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of procurement of digital products and services
- Multi-year experience running end to end technology procurement processes
- Contract placement and management
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments
- Must be results orientated
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Have strong commercial awareness, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload against business/project requirements
- Forward thinking / strategic
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging new opportunity please submit your application on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.