I am recruiting for a permanent opportunity for a Procurement Manager with experience in software, digital, cloud infrastructure, hardware and telecoms procurement. This role is with a multi-national conglomerate who are leaders in a number of business areas, including telecommunications.
As the Procurement Manager you manage the IT and Technology group procurement initiatives and contracts. You will work closely with the Head of Procurement and liaise with OpCos to ensure all commercial responsibilities related to group agreements are carried out accurately and in a timely manner. You will be responsible for managing the procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement and contract management.
We are looking for candidates with;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of software, digital, cloud infrastructure, hardware and telecoms procurement.
- Multi- year experience running end to end technology procurement processes.
- Contract placement and management.
- Vendor and Stakeholder management.
- The ability to work in international and dynamic environments.
Please note due to the nature of the role there will be some overseas travel involved.
If you are interested to discuss the opportunity further please get in touch and apply.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.