|Job Title:||Procurement Manager - IT/Digital/Cloud|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Procurement Manager - IT / Digital / Cloud - Permanent - South-West London.
A global conglomerate / telecoms company is searching for a Procurement Manager with good IT / Digital / Cloud knowledge to join their team in South-West London on a permanent basis.
- Strong experience of software, digital, cloud infrastructure and hardware procurement.
- Ideally some previous telecoms experience.
- Solid experience running end-to-end technology procurement processes.
- Contract placement and management.
- Vendor and stakeholder management.
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments.
- Good financial analysis skills and budget understanding.
- Manage IT and Technology Group procurement initiatives and contracts.
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement and liaise with OpCos to ensure that all commercial responsibilities related to Group agreements are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the development and implementation of Group IT & Technology procurement strategies.
- Manage procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement and contract management.
- Support technology and digital stakeholders in their procurement requirements from identification of business need through to contract signature.
- Lead commercial negotiations with relevant vendors to ensure best value at the required service levels.
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group vendors.
- Establish, rationalise and manage commercial relations with key/ preferred vendors.
- Establish and maintain the contract renewal schedule and ensure timely review of contract renewals with stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage external commercial benchmarking of significant areas of technology expenditure.
- Update processes for reporting on technology procurement and provide regular reports.
- Liaise with OpCos for sharing and approval of contract terms and commitments.
- Some travel within Europe will be necessary.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire