Procurement Manager (Group IT & Technology)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT & Technology Procurement Manager to work for a leading Multinational Technology company in South West London. This is a permanent position offering a highly competitive salary, car allowance and bonus. The role will be based in their offices in SW London plus occasional travel to Europe.
As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for the development and management of Group IT & Technology procurement initiatives and contracts, regular liaison with OpCos ensuring all commercial responsibilities are carried out and the management of contracts with Group vendors.
My client is looking for a Procurement Manager who can bring expertise in procurement of IT & Technology (software, digital, cloud infrastructure, hardware and telecoms); has strong negotiating skills, supplier analysis experience, and the ability to manage vendors.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive procurement management experience of software, digital, cloud infrastructure, hardware and telecoms
- Multi-year experience running end-to-end technology procurement processes
- Contract placement and management
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments
- Good financial analysis skills
- Results orientated
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload against business /project requirements
- Proactive with a positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act with integrity
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.