Procurement Manager-Contract Negotiation/Vendor/Digital Cloud
Currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager, to work on a permanent basis, with a client in London (SW / Clapham area).
Suitable applicants will ideally come from a Telecoms background and must have experience around IT/Digital Cloud/Systems and excellent contract and negotiation skills with vendors/suppliers.
Key Purpose of the Role
- Manage IT & Technology Group procurement initiatives and contracts
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement and liaise with Operating Companies (OpCos) to ensure that all commercial responsibilities related to Group agreements are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the development and implementation of Group IT & Technology procurement strategies
- Manage procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement and contract management
- Support technology and digital stakeholders in their procurement requirements from identification of business need through to contract signature
- Lead commercial negotiations with relevant vendors to ensure best value at the required service levels
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group vendors
- Establish, rationalise and manage commercial relations with key/preferred vendors
- Establish and maintain the contract renewal schedule and ensure timely review of contract renewals with stakeholders and vendors
- Manage external commercial benchmarking of significant areas of technology expenditure
- Update processes for reporting on technology procurement and provide regular reports
- Liaise with OpCos for sharing and approval of contract terms and commitments
- Some travel within Europe necessary
Experience and Expertise
- Very good experience of software, digital, cloud infrastructure, hardware and telecoms procurement
- Multi-year experience running end-to-end technology procurement processes
- Contract placement and management
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in international and dynamic environments
- Good financial analysis skills and budget understanding
In order to apply for the opportunity, please do send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher, by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.