We currently have a requirement for a Procurement Manager to work with a multinational organisation.
The role of Procurement Manager will play a key role in the development and delivery of sourcing strategies to procure services and products for the business. You will achieve this by developing appropriate commercial strategies to drive cost down and value up.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Delivering high-level sourcing strategies for each category along with providing support to other Procurement & Supply Chain Managers
- Production of governance structures / documentation
- Maintain relationships with internal / external stakeholders
- Negotiate contractual agreements with suppliers
- Manage and run the RF'x' process
The position of Procurement Manager will allow you to demonstrate and enhance your skills within:
- Delivering change and improvement
- Design and management of sourcing strategies
- Commercial astuteness and negotiation skills
- Portfolio of Procurement Management / Category negotiation and RF'x' management
To apply for the position of Procurement Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.