|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
PROCUREMENT MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Procurement Manager role sits within the Transmission area and focuses on network transformation.
The Procurement Manager is a 360 Degree role: Management of commercial lifecycle from requirement definition, sourcing strategy, RFP, implementing, In-life management and dispute resolution etc
- Interaction with 3rd parties
- Lots of focus on Contract management.
- Contracts - multi millions per annum.
- Regulatory angle- interface to regulatory teams related to Transmission
The successful Procurement Manager will have:
- Understanding of network transmission
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
To apply for the Procurement Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.