A great opportunity to join a leading telecoms organisation in Berkshire as a Procurement, on a 6 month contract Berkshire. This is a great role for a Procurement professional with exposure to telecoms or technology procurement.
- Leading all elements of Procurement, including Procurement strategy, managing sourcing (pre-contract, negotiations- RFPs) and commercially managing the lifecycle (ensuring performance and renegotiating if required).
- Working within networks on large scale and complex work with values in the tens of millions.
- Service related Procurement as well as outsourcing.
- Procurement within RAN networks which will include mobile site leases, engineering works, outsourcing and tendering.
- Strong Procurement experience within IT or Telecoms
- Great communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with a variety of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the end to end Procurement process.
- Able to take a lead with commercial negotiations
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.