DIGITAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER - SOUTH LONDON
We are looking for a Procurement Manager for a well-known multi-national conglomerate committed to innovation and technology. We are seeking someone who has full end to end digital project experience, ideally with telecoms procurement experience.
Key purpose of the role;
- Manage Digital Products, IT and other Group procurement initiatives and contracts.
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement and liaise with the Operating Companies to ensure that all commercial responsibilities related to Group agreements are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities and tasks;
- Support the develop and implementation of Group IT & Technology, Digital Products procurement strategies
- Manage procurement process including supplier analysis, issue of RFP, assessment, contract placement and contract management
- Support technology and digital stakeholders
- Manage global enterprise contracts with Group Vendors.
- Lead commercial negotiations with relevant vendors to ensure best value at the required service.
- Establish, rationalise and manage commercial relations with key/preferred vendors.
- Manage external commercial bench marking of significant areas of Group expenditure.
If you think you have the above experience, are results oriented with the ability to prioritise workload against business/project needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships. You have a proactive, positive attitude to work and are able to use initiative and act with independence and integrity then you are the person for us!
please send a CV to Simmone.West@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.