Order Fulfilment Assistant
Order Fulfilment Assistant opportunity for a 6 month rolling contract working with leading ICT solution provider, who are one of the leading global telecom solution providers. Their products and solutions are serving 45 of the world's top 50 operators and a third of the world's population.
This role is part of the Order Fulfilment team supporting the business in raising purchasing orders and delivering production. The role requires the post-holder to cooperate with the clean room as well as lab areas, receiving and clarifying procurement requirement from engineers, and managing the material stock and order status regularly.
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company
- Cooperate with material management team to manage the material stock and order status
In addition, there may be a requirement to:
- Work with export control engineer to record all delivery information from clean room
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Post-graduate qualification in finance area
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.