Procurement Analyst / Lead - Contracts / Supplier Manager - MSP
I'm currently recruiting for a Procurement Analyst / Lead, with experience around Contracts / Supplier Management and MSP's. This will be a permanent opportunity based in the Reading area.
Our client is looking for someone keen to take the next step in their career and will be able to offer great progression and competitive salary for the level of role.
- Work with technical / project teams to ensure that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and related contracts are managed effectively
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs and ensure that the suppliers are delivering to requirements
- Manage change control process for MSP contracts and ensure new deliverables and pricing represent good value
- Ensure contractual governance/approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with technical / project teams to create and lead tenders
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
- Lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal (in house and external) as required
- Create vendor strategies for key suppliers
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
In order to apply to the role, please send your CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.