Exciting opportunity for a supplier/contract management professional looking to move into a Procurement Management position.
The role will be responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around outsourcing of technology services supply.
You will provide commercial support to business / project teams to ensure budgetary compliance through identifying savings opportunities, negotiating pricing / contracts with suppliers and minimising commercial risks.
- Work with technical / project teams to ensure that Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and related contracts are managed effectively
- Track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs and ensure that the suppliers are delivering to requirements
- Manage change control process for MSP contracts and ensure new deliverables and pricing represent good value
- Ensure contractual governance/approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon
- Work with technical / project teams to create and lead tenders
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership for resolution of contractual disputes.
- Lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal (in house and external) as required
- Create vendor strategies for key suppliers
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement)
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.