Process Manager & Document Controller
Process Manager - Working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company you will be working within the Network Rollout team to identify current processes, create new processes and streamline processes. For this position we require someone who has carried out a similar function within Mobile Telecoms as an understanding of network rollout is required.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Process Manager from a Mobile Telecoms background to join this rapidly growing company who are at the forefront of the 5G rollout! Based in lovely offices in central Reading you will play a key role in streamlining processes and improving document control/management. In return, my client are offering a highly competitive salary, bonus and generous pension plan.
As Process Manager your role will be two-fold, one part is process improvement, the other is document control and management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, research and create undocumented processes (level 1-5)
- Continual review and improvement of existing processes (level 1-5)
- Ensure process compliance across the business
- Define SLAs and manage their delivery through MI/dashboards/Governance
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and obtain sign off
- Create and maintain document catalogue
- Create and maintain definitions and roles document
- Create and maintain RACI chart
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Process management experience within Mobile telecoms (ideally network rollout - understanding of Acquisition, TX, Deployment, Ops)
- Proven experience applying best practice methodology
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience creating RACI charts
- I-server experience (ideal)
- MS Visio (required)
- Experience creating document control and management systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.