We are working alongside a Global client to recruit a number of Process Engineers to work within their expanding technical team at their fabrication facility. This facility focuses on high end product development and advanced technology research.
As a Process Engineer you will join the Engineering and Technical Ops teams to support the business in delivering products which meet technical specs and time-lines. You will work largely in clean rooms as well as lab areas in order to optimise existing and develop new processes which meet future technology device requirements.
In the role of Process Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day operations owner of defined Process tool set
- Directing technicians to process R&D and manufacturing wafers to meet schedules
- Completion of maintenance activities to meet schedules
- Maintain SPC (Statistical Process Control) charts
- Monitoring of process output data records against specs - Make process corrections and adjustments
The role of Process Engineer will allow you demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Process Engineering / Process Development
- Understanding of Process equipment and metrology tools
- Ability to handle InP wafers and samples
- Knowledge of SPC processes
To apply for the role of Process Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.