|Job Title:||Process and Workflows Analyst|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Process and Workflows Analyst
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population
- Support the Process and Workflows management regime and governance for the term of the contract
- Build and develop the ongoing Process and Workflows relationship with the customer
- Shared responsibility for Process and Workflows discovery, design, implementation, testing and delivery
- Identify process improvements to the Process and Workflows processes, procedures and tools ensuring alignment with best practices and leveraging of tools to automate/streamline routine/repeat requests
- Ensuring overall Process and Workflows Management satisfaction and service delivery to contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Leverage expertise and resources from the relevant Managed Services departments (including Operational Support, Engineering Solutions, Transformation, Problem, Release and Configuration) to deliver a consistent experience and excellent service
- Co-ordinates and sets periodic requirements, objectives and targets setting for Process and Workflows Management.
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Process and Workflows to successful conclusion
- Establish and maintain timely communications with all Process and Workflows stakeholders to ensure they are fully informed
- Conducts holistic Process and Workflows reviews with customers
- Support the evolution of an effective and agile and cohesive Process and Workflows Management process in line with Huawei MSUP suite.
- Support all Process and Workflows Management activities, including: approval of minor Process and Workflows, impact assessment, production of management information / KPI's, / Request For Process and Workflows (RFCs) /Process and Workflows schedule; process documentation
- Drive Process and Workflows process compliance via training, education, KPIs, policies, etc.
- Collaborate with Incident Mgt and Problem Mgt disciplines to investigate and mitigate against Process and Workflows related incidents
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Process and Workflows to successful introduction into the live environment, whilst protecting customer experience
- Continually evolves the Process and Workflows management discipline in line with recognized industry best practices and Huawei specific MSUP
- Educates the wider business on Process and Workflows Management processes and benefits, driving compliance with the processes by all
- Supports the Process and Workflows Management SLA's identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Drive year on year continuous improvements in service quality across Process and Workflows Management by establishing a Continual Service Improvement process and relevant governance
- Support continuous improvement of Process and Workflows processes ensuring close interlock and alignment with customer processes.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how Huawei & 3rd party activities work relating to Process and Workflows Management.
- Drive third party vendor management with regards Process and Workflows Management
- Bachelor's degree in technical field, or equivalent experience.
- More than 5 years of working experiences in IT or Telecommunications field as process architect
- Experience in delivering successful processes in large customers
- ITIL / eTom knowledge and certification is preferable
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Understands the Importance of Culture in a successful organization.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RPA Developer (Robotic Process Automation/UI Path/UIPath)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Robotic Process Automation Developer (UI Path)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Daily Rate
Sale and marketing Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Junior QA Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Contract day rate
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England