Process and Governance Manager
Type of role: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
For our client who is among the world's leading global IT service providers we are currently looking for a Process and Governance Manager.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall
- Demonstrable delivery of Environment Tracking and Change Control, Build and Configuration Baselines, backup, recovery and BCDR
- Demonstrable experience in owning issues and risks surrounding environment usage and planning
- Review and identify environments related risks and provide mitigation
- Knowledge of Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Subversion
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Awareness of Agile Working Methodology
- Knowledge of Networking/LAN
- Knowledge of Application Development and Integration
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.