Process and Continual Improvement Analyst - Six Sigma / ITIL
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client near High Wycombe. Our client is looking for someone keen to start making the next steps in their career and in return can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will be making a critical contribution to the on-going success of our clients process function, specifically within the Services department. You will be responsible for facilitating business change through service improvement and service onboarding activities.
- Facilitation of process focussed workshops at various levels (0 to 5)
- Documentation of existing Services processes
- Support and embed 3Cs CI methodology
- Collaborating with management teams to help identify and implement Service improvement initiatives
- Supporting on-boarding of new services or service changes by ensuring that all processes are documented, agreed, followed and change managed
- Facilitation of Process Reviews spanning a number of departments including Sales, Operations, Billing and Systems Operations
Skills & Experience
- Strong background demonstrable expertise in a Process Analyst/CI/Business Analyst Role
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinker with a proven track record of documenting processes at all levels
- Strong process modelling techniques
- Six Sigma (green belt minimum)
- Facilitation & presence - chair and direct workshop sessions, clear and articulate communicator
- ITIL foundation
- Prince 2 Practitioner or Scrum Master
- BCS Business Analysis
- Accustomed to working in / with an ITIL driven Managed Services business
In order to be considered for the opportunity, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.