Problem Manager (Telecoms)
Permanent - Berkshire
This is a permanent position, working for an exciting and agile communications company. They are currently seeking an ITIL V3 Certified Problem Manager with IT / Telco experience to join their team.
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role within an IT or Telecoms environment
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Matrix management experience
- ITIL (or equivalent) Problem management education
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire