Problem Manager (Security Cleared)
Contract - Guildford
I am currently recruiting for a Security Cleared (SC) Problem Manager for a new contract opportunity working for a leading communications company in Guildford.
This will be a 6-12 month contract.
All candidates must hold SC security clearance.
Your role will involve managing the Emergency Service Network across England, Scotland and Wales. As Problem Manager you will be responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive problem management of high priority faults. Your primary function will be to conduct pro-active and service improvement tasks to ensure that the correct root-cause analysis is performed and appropriate actions taken to eliminate repeat issues.
- 2nd Level Problem Management
- Proactive, preventative action planning
- Customer communications to Director level
- Managing customer escalations
- Root cause elimination
- Hosting Problem Management reviews
- Attending Customer problem management calls
- Must be Security Cleared (SC)
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Radio Access Networks and supporting Transmission Architecture
- Problem Solving
- Previous experience working as a Problem Manager within mobile telecommunications
- ITIL certified
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have security clearance please submit your CV on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.