Great permanent opportunity open for a Problem Manager who is ITIL v3 certified and has experience of governance of 3rd parties to come on-board and work for a reputable telecommunications company based in Reading. This will be a permanent position with competitive rates on offer and as well excellent benefits
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Matrix management experience
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the ESN network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.