I am currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing communications company in Reading town centre for an experienced Problem Manager, this is a permanent position offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
As Problem Manager you will be responsible for the governance of 3rd party suppliers to resolve IT and telecoms connectivity issues. You will need to investigate, assess and resolve problems, look into trends as to why faults are happening and work with suppliers to ensure they do not happen again.
We are looking for someone who is confident and organised, you will be the sole Problem Manager responsible for the governance of 3rd party suppliers and be their point of escalation - so you will be responsible for investigating, assessing and resolving problems on the network.
Strong problem management experience is essential for this position.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- ITIL v3 certified
- Proven experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party governance
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.