We are looking for a great Problem Manager to join our client, a world leader in their field. You will join the Operations team who are accountable for delivering the performance to an agreed service level through the current Managed Service Partner. You will act as an escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems. You will coordinate investment sign off as required to resolve problems. You will liaise with problem management teams to support KPIs and governance of supplier led problem management.
Our client has just relocated to brand new contemporary offices based in a Central Berkshire location. This role will require some flexibility as you will be office and remotely based. Our client offers flexible working with collaborative digital systems, a competitive salary with benefits, exciting work and career progression opportunities.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the service
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Sign off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems:
- Reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Identifying risks.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Overall SFIA Level 4
- Problem Management: Level 5
- Project Management; Level 4
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Formal Communications qualifications
- Confident leadership style
- Matrix management experience
If you are interested in joining this forward thinking, innovative company please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.