Permanent - Competitive Salary
Looking for a talented Problem Manager to join one of our industry leading clients. Reporting to the Head of Service Operations, you will be responsible for governance of third parties to resolve RAN connectivity issues.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the ESN network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier
- Reviewing major problems report provided by the suppliers
- Identifying risks to the network
- Maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships
Desirable Key Skills and Experience:
- ITIL v3 certified
- IT or Telecoms background
- Experience with driving third parties from a governance perspective
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Show potential and desire to develop as a Problem Manager
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.