Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Problem Manager to join a mobile telecommunications service provider based in Reading on a permanent basis.
Ideally you would have a Problem Manager background as well as experience governing 3rd party suppliers.
- Act as escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with the ESN network.
- Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems.
- Liaise with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs
- Govern supplier lead Problem Management
- Ensure Managed Service Provider (MSP) deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expections
- Develop skills and environment to stay relevant to shareholder expectations
- Apportion time to most important priorities and shareholders whilst also working efficiently with the MSP to ensure there are no barriers to success
- Move Service Operations from a Network transactional function to a Customer Centric led function
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.