|Job Title:||Problem Analyst (Telecoms) - 6 Months, Reading, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Reading (6 Months)
A leading Communications Company, who operate in a fast paced, customer centric and agile environment. They are currently seeking a Problem Analyst to join their Service Management Team on an interim basis.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the shareholders networks.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems.
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Demonstrable experience in an Incident or Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
- Matrix management experience
If you have previous Incident or Problem Management experience and you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IP Engineer - Contract - Dublin - ASAP
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
PA / Team Assistant to Core Technology & Programme Leadership T
Location: Berkshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate