Problem Analyst (Telecoms) - Contract - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Problem Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis.
You will act as the escalation point to investigate, asses and resolve problems. You will coordinate investment sign-off if required to resolve problems. You will liaise with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs. You will be responsible for governance of the supplier lead Problem Management.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the shareholders networks.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement.
- Signing off workarounds to problem suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for the maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good understanding of problem management functions.
- Ensuring the deliverables and outcomes are met with the shareholder expectations.
- ITIL Qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ideally previous telecoms experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.