We are looking for a great Problem Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers in their new state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
As a Problem Analyst within a larger Operations team you will be involved in:
- Assessing and resolving problems
- Liaising with shareholders in order to support KPIs
- Analysis of incidents and trends and their impacts to service
- Providing insights on performance and identifying ares for service improvement
- Identifying risks & driving investigations
- Maintaining relationships
In order to succeed you will already have a background within Customer focused Service Operations Problem Management, ability to communicate with various levels of stakeholders and prioritise immaculately.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Talent Assessment Partner
Location: Reading, Berkshire