PROBLEM ANALYST - READING
6 MONTH CONTRACT
In this role you will act as the escalation point for the suppliers order to investigate, asses and resolve problems. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems. Liase with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs. Governance of the supplier lead Problem Management.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the shareholders networks.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement.
- Signing off workarounds to problem suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for the maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
If this is sounding like you, please send your CV to Simmone.West@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire