|Job Title:||Problem Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Kenny|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client is a joint venture delivering an outstanding customer experience to two major telecoms companies in support of their business plans and goals.
The Operations team is accountable for delivering the performance of the network to an agreed service level through the current Managed Service Partner. The team support the ambition of "Best Network at Lowest Cost"
To act as escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with networks. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems. Liaise with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs. Governance of supplier lead Problem Management.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the shareholders networks.
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement.
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems.
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
- Ensuring Managed Service Provider (MSP) deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expectations
- Development of skills and environment to stay relevant to shareholder expectations
- Apportioning time to most important priorities for the company and shareholders whilst also working efficiently with the MSP to ensure there are no barriers to success
- To move Service Operations from a Network transactional function to a Customer Centric led function
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- ITIL (or equivalent) Problem management education
- Formal communications qualification
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
- Matrix management experience
- Knowledge of mobile industry challenges (i.e. spectrum, sites)
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire