|Job Title:||Probelm Manager - IT, Telecoms, ITIL v3|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Experienced Problem Manager required with a strong background in IT or Telecoms along with experience of working with 3rd parties/suppliers from a governance perspective and ensuring process is followed.
ITIL v3 certified is also required.
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
This is a high profile company in a great location and offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
If this position is of interest please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ingres Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Senior Security Operations Manager
Location: London, England
Infrastructure/Datacentre Project Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Centre T&C Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Senior Transformation Manager
Location: Berkshire, England