Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant - CyberArk - Contract - Luton, Bedfordshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant with strong CyberArk knowledge to join their team in Luton, Bedfordshire on a contract basis.
- Senior Level Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant with demonstrable experience of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions.
- CyberArk Privileged Access Suite; Secure Password Vault; Central Policy Manager; Privileged Session Manager.
- Ability to work with resources to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance the PAM solution.
- Understanding of associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance.
- Good general understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
* CyberArk Privileged Access Suite
* Secure Password Vault and Safes
* Central Policy Manager
* Privileged Session Manager
- Communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and with Project/Programme Management.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.