Network Security Solutions Consultant required by leading telecommunications service provider in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
- The focus of the role is end to end network security in relation to mobile networks including RAN, Transport, Core etc as well as enterprise networks.
- The Network Security Solutions Consultant will provide advisory and consultancy services within a project driven environment to confirm security policy and good practice is upheld, threats to Technology systems and data are identified and risks are managed to achieve optimal level of security.
- Work closely with designers and developers across Technology, develop and maintain relationships with key Technology areas, shareholders, suppliers and other relevant parts of the business.
- Provide Network and Infrastructure Security consultancy across all managed elements and provide advice for shareholder security teams where appropriate.
- Maintain early engagement for incoming projects and requests
- Enforce Information Security policy and risk-based best practice.
- Perform security risk assessments throughout the design stages - perform threat analysis, identify vulnerabilities, propose efficient solutions aimed at reducing risk to the optimal level acceptable by us and the shareholders.
- The Network Security Solutions Specialist will review Solution Designs and perform security analysis and approval.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams, drive Information Security awareness, in order to embed Information Security in the corporate culture.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise work based on importance
- Understanding of technology environments of large enterprises and Technology
- Experience and understanding of all domains of Information Security.
- Knowledge and experience of Risk Management frameworks, PCI and IS027001.
- Ability to translate technical issues in business impact terms
- Knowledge of securing infrastructure, hardware, software and data control.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.