|Job Title:||Principal Functional Consultant (Oracle Cloud/Iaas/Paas/Saas)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Principal Functional Consultant (Oracle Cloud, Strategy, Iaas, Paas, Saas) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, on a two year programme of work, to be based in Croydon, Surrey.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Candidates must have a strong background in Oracle Cloud, Iaas, Paas, Saas, Finance, Procurement, Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) experience
- The successful applicant will have come from a functional and strategic background.
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Strong proven experience in Oracle Cloud technology (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Manages and develops relationships with customers in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. Must have significant client relationship experience.
- Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
- Support client account planning.
- Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
- Experience of positioning business consulting offerings.
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Lead DevOps Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect - UC - Remote Working
Location: England, England
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England