Principal design & Process Engineer (MEMS)
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Develop MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) device product for the rapidly growing fields of optical fiber communication and LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging).
Build MEMS design expertise and manufacturing capabilities in Feasibility study and simulation, Design & layout, process development, micro-assembly & packaging, optical and mechanical parameters test & reliability.
- Design, Process and Packaging of 1D&2D MEMS Micromirror & Array for Optical Fiber Communication and LIDAR.
- Develop automated system for testing MEMS wafer and chip with high precision. The automated test system includes wafer probers, optomechanical fixtures, advanced optical measurement instruments, electronic hardware, and customized test software using advanced algorithms.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work.
- Liaising with other colleagues in the company.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Project Manager.
- Research and development experience in MEMS device design&layout.
- The experience in the areas of lithography, etching and bonding for effective and meaningful partnerships with MEMS foundries, ultimately leading to higher quality and reliability.
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor wafer processing technology for MEMS chip fabrication.
- Have the capability of studing the new technolgy.
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork.
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Deep technological expertise in the fields of bulk MEMS and surface MEMS as well as the monolithic integration of MEMS-on-CMOS.
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in a relevant semiconductor /material /physics /mechanism or device assembly topic.
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.