|Job Title:||Principal Analog Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Loic Menusier|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are recruiting for a Principal Analog Design Ensigner working for a leading telecom company based in Cambridge.
- Develop Analog IC design IPs such as Data Converters (A/D, D/A), Phase Locked Loop (PLL), reference circuits with emphasis on high speed applications;
- Take charge of Key IP developments for analog/mixed-signal IC design projects;
- Engage with other team members to establish design requirements and IP specifications. Provide technical support to more junior members of the team.
- Provide technical guidance to layout, application and evaluation teams;
- Deliver design documents including the design specifications, review forms and evaluation plans;
- Definition, design, simulation, verification and documentation of high performance mixed signal integrated circuits;
- Responsible for all activities ranging from architecture and design to silicon bring up and characterisation;
- Collaborate with Applications, Process Technology, CAD, Test, Reliability, Marketing and Product Engineering;
- Define, coordinate and conduct design verification tests to ensure compliance to customer, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Supports customer applications questions and issues.
- MSEE degree with a minimum of 10 years of related Analog/Mixed-Signal design experience. Ph.D. in a related field is a plus.
- Experience in the design of high-speed Analog ICs, such as A/D and D/A converters, PLLs, with focus on top-level integration.
- Proficiency in the design of building blocks, such as high speed op-amps, comparators, clock distribution elements, reference voltage and current source circuits.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology. Experience in layout design.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure and Connectivity
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Infrastructure and Connectivity Design Authority - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium