Pricing Analyst (Travel Industry)
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst on behalf of a leading Travel Company based in central London. Reporting into the Head of Purchasing you will be responsible for the analysis of tariffs/rates/prices, rate reviews and cost benchmarking for their travel products.
As Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of commercial proposals (tariffs, rates, prices, hotels, excursions and travel) submitted by suppliers during the tender process
- Annual rate reviews for key hotels, excursions and travel companies; challenging or validating proposed increases
- Tariff analysis and spot checking rates
- Analysis of indirect categories (including Marketing, IT and Recruitment)
This is a permanent position and would suit someone with pricing / purchasing analysis experience gained within the Travel industry. You will be based in their London offices and will need to be able to travel to Oxford offices.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to commercially interpret analysis and make observations / recommendations
- Experience of working with large pricing data sets
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Be comfortable working in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders
- Have related experience gained within the travel sector, specifically with accommodation, excursion and transfer rates/tariffs
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.