PreSales Lead Architect - Presales - Telecoms - Contract - Solihull
(Lead Deal Architect - Solution Manager)
My client requires an experienced Pre-Sales Specialist with excellent Customer Engagement skills, Network expertise and the ability to Lead a Team of Bid Solution Architects in relation to bid response, costing, technical and commercial objectives. This is a brand new long term contract position working as a key part of the Managed Service Division of one of the worlds largest IT Service Providers.
The Pre-Sales Network Solutions Architect must have excellent Pre-Sales and Bid experience with a proven track record. Excellent Solution Leadership with the ability to work across tower disciplines is also key - data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN LAN etc.
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience with IT Outsourcers - eg Capita, IBM, CSC etc or Teir 1 Carriers - BT, Vodafone, Virgin etc
- Customer-facing consulting/advisory pre-sales experience.
- Experience across multiple industries and in several disciplines.
- Proven capability in winning, multi-million pound product or services opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT industry - solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery.
- Technical skills and ease with software systems.
All applicants must be eligible to gain BS / SC Clearance if required - (UK resident for 5 over years.)
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.