Fantastic opportunities open for 1st and 2nd line Premium Support Engineers with financial background and experience with Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013, Blackberry's e.t.c to work for a multinational information technology equipment and services company based in Leeds. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Windows 7 & MacOS
Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
iOS & Android Support
GOOD Technologies (BYOD)
- Provide 1st and 2nd line Desktop IT support to the client's Premium Supported users
- Incident resolution via service desk tools or direct desk side engagement with the customer.
- Customer coaching.
- Involvement in project implementation and moves and changes.
- Support of Remote Working.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other support teams, other Head Office areas and external service providers.
- Identify potential technology improvements where possible and improvements in how technology can be used to support the business.
- Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
- Communicate effectively with key business users regarding day-to-day support.
- Windows 7 & MacOS
- Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
- Lotus Notes
- Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
- iOS & Android Support
- GOOD Technologies (BYOD)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.